Cheesy Garlic Bread
Our Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
Indulge your taste buds with the irresistible combination of garlic and cheese in this delectable cheesy garlic bread. With its crispy exterior, and flavours that will leave you wanting more, it’s the perfect recipe to add to your entree menu!
- Letizza Garlic Paddle Base
- Olive Oil
- Mixed Herbs
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C
- Brush the olive oil evenly across the paddle.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs on top of the oil.
- Bake the paddle in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and top with grated parmesan cheese and more oil if desired.