Our Salumi Board Recipe
There’s nothing quite like a beautifully arranged salumi board to satisfy your cravings. In this recipe, we’ll guide you through crafting your own salumi board, showcasing a variety of savoury meats. This versatile spread is a perfect starter for your restaurant, pub or club!
- Letizza Garlic Paddle Base
- Dip of Choice
- Arrange the salumi, pepperoni and prosciutto on a platter.
- Place the olives in a small bowl on the board and your choice of dip.
- Cut the fennel into thin slices and arrange.
- Toast the garlic paddle base for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice the garlic paddle into large pieces and top with olive oil.