Garlic Paddle Soup Dippers
Our Soup Dippers Recipe
When it comes to enjoying a comforting bowl of soup, why settle for plain bread when you can elevate your experience with delicious garlic paddle base dippers? In this recipe, we’ll show you how to create a batch of flavourful garlic paddle bases that are perfect for dipping into your favourite soups.
- Letizza Garlic Paddle Base
- Pumpkin, Lentil and Tomato Soup
- Prepare your choice of soup.
- Serve your soup in a bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle pesto on top of the soup.
- Toast the garlic paddle base for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into triangles and serve as a side. Delicious for dipping in your soup!
Time to elevate your soup game!