Vegan Artichoke Pizza
Our Vegan Artichoke Pizza Recipe
Are you craving a mouthwatering pizza that’s both vegan and bursting with flavour? Look no further! Our Vegan Artichoke Pizza recipe is a delightful combination of tangy artichokes, smoked almonds and velvety vegan cream cheese. If you’re looking to try something new, this recipe is sure to impress your taste buds and satisfy your pizza cravings.
- Letizza Garlic Paddle Base
- Vegan Cream Cheese
- Baby Spinach
- Smoked Almonds (cut in half)
- Chilli Flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C
- Cook the Garlic Paddle in the oven for 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Blend the cream cheese and artichokes together in a food processor.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly across the base, taking it right to the edge.
- Add halved artichokes on the base.
- Sprinkle olives and almonds and add a few dollops of pesto and chilli if you would like a hit!